Time for a new episode of Aravinda Show!
Today, I’m so excited to share a truly unforgettable conversation with Drew Morgan, creator of HunnyBee, the #1 Vegan & Vegetarian dating app on the App Store. Drew shares some incredible family stories about the power of dietary choices on our health, his jumping into veganism basically cold turkey, and the story of how he took a powerful idea and turned it into a #1 app.
Honestly, I am so grateful and proud of how this interview turned out. As you may have heard, Season 2 is focused on conscious entrepreneurs, and this episode is another perfect example of entrepreneurial spirit. Mahalo, Drew!
The download and subscribe links are below. Also if you enjoyed this interview, could you do me a favor? Could you please head over to iTunes and write a short review of this podcast? Just go to the link & click the blue “View In iTunes” button. Even a one-sentence review helps get the show higher in the rankings, which in turn helps me get even more guests on the show! (And don’t forget to hit the subscribe button below. That makes it easier for you to grab previous interviews, too.)
Enjoy, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss any of the rare interviews I have coming up.
Thanks & Mahalo!
- HunnyBee Dating App website: HunnyBeeDating.com
- The Christine Salus video that’s mentioned: STORYTIME: Death Threats on a Tinder Date + New VEGAN Tinder!
- Excellent documentary we mentioned: Food Inc. on Netflix
- Another powerful documentary: Forks Over Knives on Netflix
- Alyse’s Raw Alignment website: Raw-Alignment.com
- How to Create Real Value (a powerful article by Steve Pavlina that changed how I look at the concept of value itself)
- HunnyBee on Instagram: Instagram.com/DateHunnyBee/