UPDATE: In the intervening years since this interview came out, my old podcast, Aravinda Show, has been retired. To listen to this classic episode, see the episode list over at the podcast page →
Once again, I am so excited to share with you a new episode of Aravinda Show!
Today’s interview deals with some really big concepts. My guest, Roxanne Darling is the creator of the award-winning podcast Beachwalks with Rox. And in this interview, she shares with us a completely new paradigm for looking at everyday life. Instead of the typical us vs. them, good vs. bad mindset, what she would call the hierarchical mindset, she offers a perspective she calls “The Transition” mindset.
We start with a bit of her backstory on how she got to Maui, but we quickly dive into some profound concepts. And later in the interview, we apply this empowering mindset to growing your business.
This is definitely one of the deepest, most thought-provoking interviews I have ever done, and I want to extend a huge thanks to Rox once again for sharing the better part of her afternoon with me!
Enjoy, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss any of the remarkable interviews I have coming up.
Thanks & Mahalo!
- Rox’s “In The Transition” podcast: InTheTransition.com
- Rox & Shane’s company: BareFeetStudios.com
- Rox’s award-winning video podcast Beach Walks with Rox: Beachwalks.tv
- Christiane Amanpour on being truthful, not neutral: CPJ.org/awards/2016/christiane-amanpour.php
- See Rox’s 10 seconds of Stillness videos on Instagram: Instagram.com/RoxanneDarling/