Today I’m elated to share with you the first of a 2-part interview with author, blogger, and speaker Steve Pavlina!
If you aren’t familiar with Steve, he’s probably more passionate about personal growth than anyone else you’ll ever meet.
From struggling with kleptomania, to landing in a jail cell, to rebuilding his life, to graduating from college in 3 semesters, to surviving a failed business and learning to build a business touches people around the globe, Steve’s journey is fascinating.
Featured in USAToday and The Guardian, Steve’s articles on positive habits, time management, polyphasic sleep, subjective reality, ethical non-monogamy, and so much more, have impacted millions of people’s lives.
In this first part, we explore what it’s like to overcome kleptomania, how Steve graduated college in 3 semesters, and how to use life to shape your character.
By the way, you can support this podcast, my spontaneous Hawaii podcast, and ALL the great work, on Patreon! When you support my work, you get unreleased in-person interviews (including aftershows!), behind-the-scenes photos, and the entire text of my Hawaii action memoir Ten Thousand Hours in Paradise. 🌺
Enjoyed this show? Could you please leave a review on Apple Podcasts? Let your voice be heard, and spread ALOHA in the process. ☺️ 🌺 Even a one-sentence review helps get the show higher in the rankings, which helps bring the show to more people!
Enjoy, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE.
- Steve’s website
- Steve’s excellent book “Personal Development for Smart People”
- Meaning of Life series – Intro (about jail)
- “Spark” by John J. Ratey (The exercise book Steve recommends.)
- Bear Bombing article by Steve
- Declaring Social Bankruptcy article by Steve
- Why Vegan? article by Steve
- My True Hawaii adventure that we discussed. Get the first 20% for free, including the chapter about my visit to a lava lake →
- Support this podcast (& get unreleased in-person interviews, including an upcoming aftershow with Steve) by supporting my work on Patreon. There are also free HoloHoloTime episodes there, too, mahalo 🌺 → https://Patreon.com/HelloCrusoe/