Today I am truly honored to present an interview I had with Jamie Catto, a musician, filmmaker, author, and traveller whose work as inspired me for nearly a decade now. 💫
Through projects like 1 Giant Leap and his workshops, he’s helping change the world and show us that our oneness, as a people, is real. He is a self-described “walking permission slip” for people to show their true selves and even explore their shadow sides. The shadow side isn’t necessarily bad; just the parts we hide away out of fear. Jamie’s mission is to shed light on that.
I’m am so grateful for Jamie for sharing some of his afternoon with me, during his film tour for Becoming Nobody, no less! He’s such a thoughtful, incredible human. As before, leaving a review really helps grow this podcast. So if you enjoy it, let your voice be heard 💗
Just go to the link & click the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button. Even a one-sentence review helps get the show higher in the rankings, which really helps grow the show!
Enjoy, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE.
- Jamie’s site: JamieCatto.com
- Jamie’s film on Ram Dass “Becoming Nobody” BecomingNobody.com
- Jamie’s remarkable book “Insanely Gifted”
- 1 Giant Leap (Cinema Cut of 1st film)
- 1 Giant Leap² : What About Me? film
- Duncan’s film “Hecho en Mexico”
- “My Life in the Bush of Ghosts” by Brian Eno
- “Passion – Music For The Last Temptation Of Christ” by Peter Gabriel
- Jamie’s album “Music for Dissolving”
- Support this podcast (& get unreleased in-person interviews) by supporting my work on Patreon: https://Patreon.com/HelloCrusoe/