Rachel has a fascinating story of growing up between Germany and America, consciously deciding to leave her religion, researching paganism, tapping back into her grandmother’s wisdom, and lots of personal growth. Trigger warning: if you don’t like witches or non-western religion, you may want to skip this one. Also: What IS a witch? We explore this, and much more, in this juicy, often hilarious, conversation. 😂 (This is also the first episode wherein me reading the Dictionary could get me in trouble. #WitchFish)
We delve into beliefs being like software that run in the mind. Can you judge a belief system from the outside looking in? How to leave a scarce or narrow view? What does spiritual maturity mean? We explore that, and more, in this episode.
- Ascendant 003: Jamie Catto Becomes Nobody and Invents Sanskrit
- The Final Sacrifice film we mention
- Defending Your Life, the Albert Brooks film I recommend
- And what the hell, here’s a small cauldron
- Follow Rachel on Instagram!
- Get the entire aftershow, where Rachel shares a wild story about seeing something that normal human perception doesn’t usually let us see, over at my Patreon page for just $5. Your support makes this show possible! Mahalo 🌺
Thank you again for supporting this one-of-a-kind podcast. Check out all of the bonuses available to you here → (including entire Hawaii audiobooks, written and narrated by me, and ALL of aftershows that you receive, right when you join for $5.)
And until next time, eat your garlic… and be careful about moldavite. 😉