Note: If you’re searching for info on my book series, visit this page. Otherwise, learn about my consulting services below. Together, we’re better.
Below is a list of some of the more unique projects I’ve been involved in. The list below is by no means complete, and as of mid-2017, I have a backlog of new projects to add to this page.
I have over 7 years of experience with WordPress, mySQL, and everything that goes with it. My services range from building you an easy-to-maintain website, to reinforcing a site to prevent hacking/cracking (through hard-won experience), to customizing a site to look exactly as you’d like — so your site looks unlike anything else on the web. I’m highly proficient in CSS3, HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
I also offer 1-on-1 Apple support. I have a solid history in helping people get the most out of their Macs, iPhones, iPads, as well as Windows machines.
I can help you regardless of your experience level: I teach everything from how to get your computer running as fast as possible, use your iPhone space wisely, fix iCloud sync problems, reduce email clutter, or create a custom backup solution that’s right for you. And unlike remote solutions like Skype, I can offer a real hands-on service, so we can be much more efficient with your time.
My rates range from $40-100/hour depending on the level of complexity and nature of the project.
I’ve been lucky to have some brilliant clients. If you’d like to join them, email me or call the number on my card.
Custom Web Design
- Custom Website Design for the remarkable HanaMana Farm, designed in-person during my time on Maui and featuring photos of its sustainable practices. The website is, quite naturally, green: HanaManaFarm.com
Logo & Identity Design
- Logo for Spacemusic, a popular ambient music podcast.
- Logo identity & icon for Get Lyrical, a popular lyric-fetching app.
- Original logo & graphical identity for ComLuv website & WordPress plugin, which has been downloaded over 800,000 times.
- Logo for a popular Sci-Fi book podcast.
- Logo for a pretty snazzy travel blog you may have heard of.
- Logo for a small business.
- And of course, the logo for this site. (In the top left of every page.)
Video Editing & Publishing
- Remix of the original “Think Different” Apple ad, intercut with new footage and rare Steve Jobs narration, now viewed tens of thousands of times on YouTube.
Individual Tutoring & Consulting
- Many other consulting projects that didn’t result in a public-facing product, such as custom backup solutions, Final Cut Pro tutoring, and much more.
What past clients had to say:
“I had Andrew come and help set up my website a few months ago. He really knows his stuff and can fix problems…I felt he truly wants to help people and serve them. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable and I will use him again and will recommend him to anyone who needs help with a website. Thanks, Andrew!”
— Katie McKay (author)
“Andrew is a wonderful teacher and web designer. I so enjoy working with him and we get so much done together!”
— Diana Leighland (SiliconeSurvivors.com)
“Andrew was the perfect tutor for someone like me, who is older and not particularly comfortable with computers and computing lingo. His enthusiasm for technology, and his obvious desire to make the experience valuable –and even fun!– made learning a host of new skills thoroughly enjoyable.”
— Steve Slack (writer)
“Very knowledgeable and patient when explaining things. Makes himself available, whether by phone, text, e-mail or iChat. Will continue to use Andrew for any further needs with any of my computer issues!”
— Stephanie Hyer (Owner of Design Ink Graphics)
An Independent Author with an Array of Skills
- And of course, all of the many book covers and graphics you see on this website, most of which have been optimized for high-resolution retina displays.
If you feel I could help you, please contact me today. 🙂